FS20 Flat Saw
The Fs20 Flat Saw uses hyraulic direct drive power to maintain constant speeds and torque without belts, pulleys, excessive noise or exhaust fumes.
And because the FS20 operates in a closed hydraulic system it is virtually maintenance free.
The FS20 Flat Saw makes it possible to cut flush to a perpendicular surface making it ideal for wall corner cutting. Use the FS20 with the new Upright Handle
attachment for easy wall cutting at the floor level. This set up is also the right choice for curb cutting.
Safely cut a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environment and even underwater without risk of fumes or electrocution.
Features & Benefits
* Cutting depth of up to * inches.
* Cuts flush to prependicular surfaces, such as walls and curbs
* Cuts concrete, stone, brick, block, pipe, reinforced concrete.
* Cuts vertically, horizontally and underwater.
* Heavy-Duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
* Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saw.
* Dual function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
* Use inside and outside with no exhaust pollutants.
* Heavy Duty guard for flush cutting and guard attachment for naormal cutting are standaed features.
FS20 Flat Saw Upright Handle
The FS20 Upright Handle Kit is an upright attachment for the FS20 Flat Saw. Together they make
easy work of cutting walls, curbs and other vertical structures at ground level.
The Upright Handle Kit is constructed of rugged steel tubing and quickly attaches to the FS20 with simple hardware.
Its adjustable ball transfers permit easy directional changes while cutting.