MK-3000 Series Self-Propelled Concrete Saws
The MK-3000 series Concrete Saws are big performance saws in small packages. They have been engineered to take advantage of the new breed of high horsepower V-Twin air-cooled engines from Briggs and Stratton and Kohler. They provide the cutting depth and power of traditional street saws with all the advantages of a smaller, more maneuverable saw.
MK-3000 Series Features:
- 1-7/16 blade shaft with heavy-duty pillow block bearings
- Quick release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard
- Three position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Blade guard uses “ride on the blade” water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Saw designed for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- Instrumentation includes engine tach, fuel level and hour meter
- Ergonomic FNR traverse control
- Depth of cut indicator
- Blade guard has garden hose style connector for quick disconnecting
- Removable rear panel for easy service
- 7 3VX V-belt drive from engine to blade shaft
- Electric leadscrew for positive adjustment of cutting depth
- Wide front wheel base increases stability and allows ramp loading/unloading
- Eaton model 6 Hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK trans-axle
|Power||V-Twin Big Block OHV 35|
|Depth of Cut||12-1/2″ (318 mm)|
|Weight||650 lbs. (295 kg)|
Removable rear and lower front panel for easy service.
MK-3000 control panel.
Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer’s owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.